History

1955
N
1955
Prince of Peace Lutheran Church was incorporated in January of 1955.
1957
N
1957
Because a Christ-centered education was a high priority, Prince of Peace Lutheran School opened in 1957, starting with just 25 students in four grades.
Present
N
Present
The school has grown through the years and now serves 450 children, with a preschool licensed of 120 (76 at any one time) and an elementary and middle school with a student population of around 340.